INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 2:30 am

GTRACING......welcome. Could you answer "the questions" for us too?

THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/THGRACINGTEAMHOLLAND

Back to top Go down

Post by PropaneCrazy on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 6:56 pm

What is your age, and what kind of role plays racing in your life? Anything you like to share, share it please.
Maybe tell us why your nickname is what it is. We are all so curious about you ofcourse!
What do you expect from the forum and what can the forum or team expect from you? Well....typing this I come to the conclusion I really have to rephrase this shit.
What does the word HUMBLE mean to you?
You like the movie THE MATRIX or not? If so, why? If not, shut up.

1. Hello everybody. My name is Chris (PSN - PropaneCrazy) I've been invited by Isaac whom I met on the Photographers of GT6 on FB. I love racing and have been racing, online, for many years  (I'm 40!) I first started in Forza 2 and did manage a top 100 overall in R2 category, for those who don't know Forza the R2 race cars are the same as PP550-650. I remember starting to race on the PS1 with GT which was mind blowing at the time.

2. My nickname has come from a System of a Down song and I thought it appropriate for racing Smile

3. I hope to find a good time on the forums with some cool racing, maybe some help setting up cars etc.

4. My whole persona would be described as "humble". I'm very easy going and just love to have a good laugh Smile

5. What is The Matrix?

PropaneCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Thu 26 Jun 2014, 10:05 pm

Thanks for your introduction mate! Pitty you donnot know what THE MATRIX is.... Wink
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-BCImperator on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 12:30 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Kyle, nice to meet some of you last night. I live in a small village in Fife, Scotland called Kelty, which is right next door to Knockhill racing circuit, Britain's only purpose built drift track Driftworld and an international stock car track called The Racewall, so I have motorsport close to my heart, my psn I'd Is wee_mac1986.. Wee is a Scottish word for small and as I'm not that tall that's where it comes into my name, and mac1986 Is my surname and year of birth, so now you know I'm 27 years old, I look forward to meeting more of you and having some good clean racing with you guys in coming events Smile.

Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 7:45 pm

wee_mac1986 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm Kyle, nice to meet some of you last night. I live in a small village in Fife, Scotland called Kelty, which is right next door to Knockhill racing circuit, Britain's only purpose built drift track Driftworld and an international stock car track called The Racewall, so I have motorsport close to my heart, my psn I'd Is wee_mac1986.. Wee is a Scottish word for small and as I'm not that tall that's where it comes into my name, and mac1986 Is my surname and year of birth, so now you know I'm 27 years old, I look forward to meeting more of you and having some good clean racing with you guys in coming events Smile.

Great story!
Thanks for the introdution, mate! I guess you never watch movies, that is no problem! Wink
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYS!!!!

Post by THG-hotHEADs on Sun 27 Jul 2014, 2:55 pm

Hey guys, I'm THG-hotHEADs (Jon) My ID came from the days when Nintendo64 was around. I played two FPS's : James Bond 007 and Perfect Dark. My ID is a play on words, too. It's based on Perfect Darks' Game Stats for Head shot Kills. hotHEADs = HEADshot I made that name about 12yrs ago. and the "09" stands for the year I acquired a PS3, 2009  I'm 33yrs old, I live in the USA. I've played GT series since the first game, though not extensively until GT4 which I played for years, even when PS3 first came out.  I Remember when IsaacIII first mentioned making a Race Team and it was just Me, Him and Surf.   Now look at us...WOW!!! Very Happy  Very Happy     Very Impressed, IsaacIII    I'm Very Happy to see all the people that THG has brought together. Now this is what TEAM is all about. Thanks Everyone. Race Hard,Stand Together!!

THG-hotHEADs

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-waterskin on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 4:04 am

1. hi everyone, i`m petiz, ì`m 27 years old, im from Sta. mª da feira, near Oporto i love cars,i love speed,i love racing, so much that before i could even talk portuguese, i already knew car brands xD

2. waterskin comes from a song from a portuguese group called the gift, wich i love, so..it sounded nice at the time, and it stayed ever since

3. i except good, close racing, for me, losing a good race is better than winning a bad one

4. humilde, i`ve always had to fight for everything in life and i don`t like taking things for granted

5. yeah, i loved the 4 ones Smile

THG-waterskin

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 4:25 pm

I see a few introductions again.....thanks. Cool!
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Newbie

Post by Louis_Aylward on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:25 am

Howsit guys, thanks for accepting me here, found the group on Facebook, seems like you guys have quite a busy race schedule. Would like to join in on the fun.

My name is Louis Aylward, all the way from South Africa, been a motorsport fanatic since i can remember, compete in a couple local championships down here (GT6). Also managed to finish in the top 3 of our leg of the GT academy, currently involved in our local rally championship here.

Think that is all the important stuff about me, i also like coffee and beer.  Laughing 

PSN ID - Ryoku_1ceman

Hopefully see you guys soon on track

Louis_Aylward

Back to top Go down

Hi Mates

Post by THG-Windmill on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 11:14 am

Hi friends, finally I took the time to introduce my self.... Arrow Here it goes;

My Real name is Pjotr, which is a Russian/Polish name, not that I am, but my mother had some communistic aspirations silent  I was born in 1977, so that makes me 37 at the moment...am a father of 3, 2 with my current girl friend.

My nick, Windmill is some thing that came to mind when I had to register for an rcgroup account. At that moment I was in to flying RC-heli's and as one can imagine the comparison of the rotor-disk and a spinning windmill. So when creating a psn I thought, we'll nothing really, so just used the same.

Well what I expected was; it's fun, it's free! And it is cheers

See you on track!

By the way; it's just like the real thing, the matrix it is; take the blue  Sleep  or red  Embarassed pil!

THG-Windmill

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-Yo-Lider1 on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:49 pm

Greetings, I am-Yo-lider1 of Spain
I love the car, and I enjoy online races.
I was never in online leagues, only specific races, so I'm happy to join THG.
I will create a PSN account named THG-Yo-Lider1 to join you.
Thank you for inviting

THG-Yo-Lider1

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm

THG WELCOMES THEIR FIRST DRIVER FROM SPAIN !

Very Happy
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Wed 06 May 2015, 2:40 am

THG-TS040 registered on the forum today.

Welcome at our forum! Thanks for your registration!

Maybe you like to introduce yourself?

Who are you? What is your age, and what kind of role plays racing in your life? Why?
Maybe tell us why your nickname is what it is. We are all so curious about you ofcourse!
What do you expect from the forum or from THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND, and what can the forum or team expect from you?
What does the word HUMBLE mean to you?
You like the movie THE MATRIX I guess. If so, tell us what you like about it. If not, shut up.

Ok, thanks for the introduction and have fun here on the forum or maybe even in the team?

THG
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-TS040 on Wed 06 May 2015, 2:48 am

1: Adam Wareham, 23 years old and racing takes a huge role i put many hours a day into GT6 and in real life motorsport is a huge passion especially sports cars been to le mans 5 times this June 6.

2: Nickname is TS040 which is the name of the Toyota LMP1 challenger for 2014/2015. obviously support them.

3: the forum can guide me to what races suits me best. I came here hoping to learn and improve on my skills. What can THG expect from me? A fierce competitor who according to my own group is "relentless"

4: Humble- well tempered and not too big headed.

5: watched 1 film of it...
THG-TS040

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Wed 06 May 2015, 2:55 am

June 6th 2015 you go to LE MANS?
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-TS040 on Wed 06 May 2015, 3:10 am

June the 12th arrive about 7:30-8am on the Saturday for the race.
THG-TS040

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-Skynet on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 7:58 pm

Hi, men name is in real life Geert. And i Am 36 years young.
Thx that i may join this forum.

I Am gran turismo driver from the 1ste Day. And i like this game.
For online name i have Skynet, named from the movie Terminator.
I hope that i more can leurn of you. When we race fear.

THG-Skynet

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-Halo1977 on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 12:41 pm

Hi friends, thanks for accepting!!
1-I'm Pier Lorenzo Amaricci, 37 years old. I love racing games , I started playing in GT by the number 5 because before I was playing only NFS ( need for speed ) , MotoGP and SBK . Now there is only GT in virtual life, it's a drug , I have to play every day.
2-My nick is Halo1977. My wife's songave this name to the PSN account because he is a big fan of Halo and 1977 is the year of my birth.
3-from the forum i expect to share driving experience to enhance my skills. same thing the forum can find in me as well as campanion and opponent of honest and fair competition to grow and have fun together.
4-Humility means not considered better or more important than the others. Win does not mean being better.
5-Yes, i like The Matrix, i've seen all the films. "What is The Matrix? is everywhere. all around us!"
Hi guys, see you on track....

THG-Halo1977

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 11:12 pm

THG-Skynet wrote:Hi,  men name is in real life Geert. And i Am 36 years young.
Thx that i may join this forum.

I Am gran turismo driver from the 1ste Day. And i like this game.
For online name i have Skynet,  named from the movie Terminator.
I hope that i more can leurn of you. When we race fear.  

Thanks THG-Skynet!
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 11:12 pm

THG-Halo1977 wrote:Hi friends, thanks for accepting!!
1-I'm Pier Lorenzo Amaricci, 37 years old. I love racing games , I started playing in GT by the number 5 because before I was playing only NFS ( need for speed ) , MotoGP and SBK . Now there is only GT in virtual life, it's a drug , I have to play every day.
2-My nick is Halo1977. My wife's songave this name to the PSN account because he is a big fan of Halo and 1977 is the year of my birth.
3-from the forum i expect to share driving experience to enhance my skills. same thing the forum can find in me as well as campanion and opponent of honest and fair competition to grow and have fun together.
4-Humility means not considered better or more important than the others. Win does not mean being better.
5-Yes, i like The Matrix, i've seen all the films. "What is The Matrix? is everywhere. all around us!"
Hi guys, see you on track....

Nice introduction my friend!
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-SanelCola on Fri 25 Sep 2015, 2:58 am

I am from Bosnia, take me to America
I really want to see Statue of Liberty
I can no longer wait, take me to Unites States
Take me to Golden Gate, I will assimilate

realistic picture of my country
DUBIOZA KOLEKTIV U.S.A (watch)

Sanel called me, I have thirty years, I am a taxi driver and petrol in my blood

PSN ID '' sanelcola'' if u want add me

Information on new developments,,,, all about racing ....
Socializing and casual correspondence with people you do not know live, ontopic / offtopic
The most important thing to me is the course to follow news and opinions about cars, tracks, settings ...

From me you can expect a good race.

HUMBLE? "The only virtue of which man can boast of modesty. ... In my modesty is a virtue, and the humble people do not like to brag, but love and having success.

Matrix is ​​a movie that had a philosophy, in my opinion, not too much but just enough that the film achieved the popularity it has. In the movie based only on rocking and shooter would be long forgotten. In any case, the fine composition of good ideas, metaphors, visual effects in anime style. One of my favorite movies. First I looked around some 30 times, the second 15-20 and 3 times only 3-4 times and from all other movie sequel is by far the best. The first film is good because it is a whole plot, everything is unknown, and opens up a new world. The second part is the culmination of price and shows that the matrix more than the illusion of reality, dialogues in the second part are fantastic and visually better than the first, as to the coolness factor agent smith I first wins matrix: D
The third part is a logical sequence and the end of the trilogy, going to what we all anticipated, neo wins matrix from the outside, the film has nothing new to offer but that did not seem bad at all. The trilogy as a whole was fantastic.

As for the cinema and films in this style, matrix opened a whole new chapter. Before it was Star Wars, then the terminator, after which they began to make films in this style, the war of robots and people, then the alien, and after that matrix.
Unfortunately, that's right. For understanding of what the writer wanted to say in the movies, it should be a little more previously acquired knowledge. Personally me great film series, super, well these things are told as much and as the film could be said, and to be careful not to lose the interest of the wider part of the audience, and therefore does not disrupt commercial success. : lol:
Matrix movie is not for everyone.

P.S. I wish you a quick and safe driving, I'm grateful that you accepted me.
THG-SanelCola

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Fri 25 Sep 2015, 4:23 pm

I'm speachless. Great introduction, mate!
We are looking forward to see you race in our lobbies, hopefully all goes well and we
have a member from THE BALKAN soon!!!

THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francisjessica on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 5:08 pm

Hi my name is Francis McGinn some call me frank and u can if u prefer it I'm from Scotland and also live there I am 12 racing is a huge part to me last November I went to my first ever f1 race and boy it was an experience i love my racing games ( f1 and gt6 and the occasional 5 ) from my you can expect some clean and competitive racing I don't like to give up a place and if u find yourself behind me I will try my hardest to keep you behind me I the case of racing humble means to just have a good time don't get to aggressive which can result in taking ur rival out I actually haven't watched the matrix I hope you now know something about me

Francisjessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Francisjessica on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 5:09 pm

If u want to add me my psn is francisjessica

Francisjessica

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 8:06 pm

Francisjessica wrote:Hi my name is Francis McGinn some call me frank and u can if u prefer it I'm from Scotland and also live there I am 12 racing is a huge part to me last November I went to my first ever f1 race and boy it was an experience i love my racing games ( f1 and gt6 and the occasional 5 ) from my you can expect some clean and competitive racing I don't like to give up a place and if u find yourself behind me I will try my hardest to keep you behind me I the case of racing humble means to just have a good time don't get to aggressive which can result in taking ur rival out I actually haven't watched the matrix I hope you now know something about me

Hi Frank!

Thanks for you introduction. I think we got a pretty good idea of who Frank is now! Thanks!
You're welcome to race with us, who knows, maybe in a few months even as member? We talk about that in due time. Let's start with seeing how "agressive" you are for instance, rather how non-agressive, haha. Having a good time is very important, some say the only important thing of racing together. Taking part is all, results come next.

Cheers! Very Happy

Isaac
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top