INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new guy

Post by THG-POLLO on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 1:18 pm

hola, hello... my real name is Javier and my friends call me pollo that means chicken, because i love chicken.... so thats because my nickname is javipollo. i play racing games since sega megadrive.... when i was a kid i used to play hours and hours with my little matchbox... majorette... when i grow up i begin to play psone... ps2 and i get my first job i bought my firt logitech g25....i love gran turismo saga and also collin mcrae dirt or wrc, i only play few racing games, i do not like nfs saga, sorry thats to arcade. i joint thg racing team, because im looking for new online friends, because now i hace more time to play.
sorry about my english level, im spanish and 32 years old.

nice to meet you humble guys all of u hace nice and interesting profile... and ser im not the only spanish.

thank you, good luck and see u un the road

THG-POLLO

Back to top Go down

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 3:29 pm

javipollo wrote:hola, hello... my real name is Javier and my friends call me pollo that means chicken, because i love chicken.... so thats because my nickname is javipollo. i play racing games since sega megadrive.... when i was a kid i used to play hours and hours with my little matchbox... majorette... when i grow up i begin to play psone... ps2 and i get my first job i bought my firt logitech g25....i love gran turismo saga and also collin mcrae dirt or wrc, i only play few racing games, i do not like nfs saga, sorry thats to arcade. i joint thg racing team, because im looking for new online friends, because now i hace more time to play.
sorry about my english level, im spanish and 32 years old.

nice to meet you humble guys all of u hace nice and interesting profile... and ser im not the only spanish.

thank you, good luck and see u un the road

Welcome "new guy", and thanks for your nice introduction. You won't tell us what you think of the Matrix? LOL
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/THGRACINGTEAMHOLLAND

Back to top Go down

Post by LordLove88 on Sun 17 Jan 2016, 9:19 pm

Hi all my game name is LordLove88, MY game Friends call me Love, my name is Matt Love, most call me matt, I'm 27 married and work full time, I work in a gardening shop,,,,, I've only been playing gt6 for about a month now, -a week as I went away, you would had seen me in races (more for my self to get faster) thanks to Adam (THG-S040), now here I am with the help of Isaac, hope to see you all around Smile say hi if you see me Smile thanks.....

LordLove88

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Sun 17 Jan 2016, 9:37 pm

LordLove88 wrote:Hi all my game name is LordLove88, MY game Friends call me Love, my name is Matt Love, most call me matt, I'm 27 married and work full time, I work in a gardening shop,,,,, I've only been playing gt6 for about a month now, -a week as I went away, you would had seen me in races (more for my self to get faster) thanks to Adam (THG-S040), now here I am with the help of Isaac, hope to see you all around Smile say hi if you see me Smile thanks.....

Hi !

And welcome to our forum mate. Nice you signed up for TSC 10. Looking forward to race with you!
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zioweb on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 9:30 pm

Hi guys, I'm zioweb from Italy. I'm 33 and a race lover. Love cars and all the world behind them.
I'm an amateur mechanic and an electronic tuner for few. I drive "virtually" because I can't do it in the way I like in the real life, so waiting for better times I have fun with GT6.
I'm a member of the GT6 Bar Club and I'm here to have fun with our friends of THG!

Thanks to Adam and Isaac for their friendship!

zioweb

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 9:31 pm

zioweb wrote:Hi guys, I'm zioweb from Italy. I'm 33 and a race lover. Love cars and all the world behind them.
I'm an amateur mechanic and an electronic tuner for few.
I'm a member of the GT6 Bar Club and I'm here to have fun with our friends of THG!

Thanks to Adam and Isaac for their friendship!

Thanks! What about your nickname "zioweb"? What do you think of the Matrix? Wink
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zioweb on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 11:08 pm

well my nickname... is composed by two words "zio" and "web".
Web because I'm a man of the net, my work is regarding services for the web and IT, that's way I think that we are all part of the Matrix.
Zio because means "uncle" and is an Italian slang to call a friend "uncle"... "hi uncle!"... so "ciao zio" and then "ciao zioweb".

zioweb

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:54 pm

zioweb wrote:well my nickname... is composed by two words "zio" and "web".
Web because I'm a man of the net, my work is regarding services for the web and IT, that's way I think that we are all part of the Matrix.
Zio because means "uncle" and is an Italian slang to call a friend "uncle"... "hi uncle!"... so "ciao zio" and then "ciao zioweb".

Nice one, Uncle!!!
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GTBE Kevin77 on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 9:23 am

THG-IsaacIII wrote:Welcome at our forum! Thanks for your registration!

Maybe you like to introduce yourself?

My real name is Parhs (Paris as in ancient Troy). I am 40 years old (young). I used to be a racing driver in the All Greek karting championship. I also raced in the Greek hillclimb championship for 6 years in the E7 division using an Opel Ascona GR B. I am employed in the Greek Armed Forces for 21 years now.I JUST LOVE GOING FLAT OUT. I LOVE RACING. Imagine that i am person that loves spending his time fine tuning a 125cc shifter Kart searching for minutes fragments of time.
I used to race in PSN under the name parlouvou.Later i joined the Omega Racing Team for 2 years for the GTFusion World Championship claiming 16 wins in 24 races i raced, under the Alias OMEGA RT Paris.Last year i Joined Gran Turismo Belgium Racing TEAM and i won ROUND 3 of the GTFusion world Championship.My alias now is GTBE Kevin77.
3.I expect fierce competition...fairplay...exciting close racing...and making new friends...which is the most important thing.
Humble means a lot of work..keeping the head down and not fighting with people....
I love the Trilogy and yes its a possibility.....

Ok, thanks for the introduction and have fun here on the forum or maybe even in the team in a little while after we got to know eachother a bit?

THG
GTBE Kevin77

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 11:23 am

GTBE Kevin77 wrote:
THG-IsaacIII wrote:Welcome at our forum! Thanks for your registration!

Maybe you like to introduce yourself?

My real name is Parhs (Paris as in ancient Troy). I am 40 years old (young). I used to be a racing driver in the All Greek karting championship. I also raced in the Greek hillclimb championship for 6 years in the E7 division using an Opel Ascona GR B. I am employed in the Greek Armed Forces for 21 years now.I JUST LOVE GOING FLAT OUT. I LOVE RACING. Imagine that i am person that loves spending his time fine tuning a 125cc shifter Kart searching for minutes fragments of time.  
I used to race in PSN under the name parlouvou.Later i joined the Omega Racing Team for 2 years for the GTFusion World Championship claiming 16 wins in 24 races i raced, under the Alias OMEGA RT Paris.Last year i Joined Gran Turismo Belgium Racing TEAM and i won ROUND 3 of the GTFusion world Championship.My alias now is GTBE Kevin77.
3.I expect fierce competition...fairplay...exciting close racing...and making new friends...which is the most important thing.
Humble means a lot of work..keeping the head down and not fighting with people....
I love the Trilogy and yes its a possibility.....

Ok, thanks for the introduction and have fun here on the forum or maybe even in the team in a little while after we got to know eachother a bit?

THG

Well, this is a great introduction, you even get some extra points for answering all questions, haha!
There are a few answers which makes alot of sense too by the way. Very nice to read.
Welcome as member of this forum community!
I was in a race with you, remembering that I got a BLUE FLAG at least once!!!
Have fun racing with us, and make some friends along the way!!!

"Share the passion!"
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top